Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Lucky Numbers was lots of fun--the screenwriter really had the con life down well, not to mention the views of delightful Harrisburg. I seem to recall that it was based in great part on an actual case of lottery-fixing. The script was true-to-life wise-ass. This is definitely a movie that deserved better than it apparently got. I can remember seeing previews for it but I don't believe it achieved theatrical release here. Barcelona had that con manner down, too. I'm so glad not to have to deal daily with sleazeballs and petty cons these days. At least I'm now stocked up on ArtGum erasers, having found a couple at Albertson's in the stationery/school aisle, thus avoiding the clutches of OfficeMax or the like, where the shopper doesn't so easily escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home