Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Department of terminology

In a feature article about a family sugar bush in the upper midwest (Harper's? Atlantic?), there was mention of a carpenter's brace. It is what we always called a bit brace. There aren't many occasions to use the word spile.


Post a Comment

<< Home