Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Virtuous

Duty has been attended to; now it's up to Someone Else to review the tax documents. I do love that nifty calculator at the IRS site for working up the sales-tax deduction. I was happy to find that the calculator's results were the same as mine. For years, Someone Else moaned and groaned and made a Big Deal about doing the tax returns, even though all the documents were collected and organized by a person synonymous with me. Then, one year, time was getting very short so I had a go at it myself and learned that it's not really a Big Deal, even in a complicated year; it's just tedious. This may be among the last households left in which returns are prepared without employing the services of outsiders or using a software program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home